Hello all, and welcome to a celebratory RAWRlog entry. It has been roughly a full year since RAWRtacular.com became a live website with regular Back Office updates, and to celebrate I am renaming the month of October, ‘RAWRtober!’ (It was going to be ‘RAWRtember’, but RAWRtember is nearly half over by now)
During RAWRtober, we will see the much delayed launch of Bata Neart and in the run up I will post a series of documentary style blog posts on the development of Bata Neart from 2003 right up until now. RAWRtober will also hopefully feature the launch of the RAWRtacular Webshop! (more on that later on).
Also, many of you may have come here via Back Office or my RAWRtacular Facebook pages with the promise of prizes. It is true, for the first time ever RAWRtacular will run an actual Reader’s Competion with prizes and all!
Here’s the idea:
Although I’m not the first person to use the made-up word ‘rawrtacular’, I do really like the sound of it, and I’m proud to have made it as my company logo. But having used it so often over the past year, I began to wonder…’What the hell is RAWRtacular supposed mean?’ I thought maybe it describes really cool stuff that I like. I think that my comics are ‘RAWRtacular’….and so, that got me thinking….
What do you think is RAWRtacular?
Thus, this is the competition:
Send to me, a picture, drawing or video of something you think is RAWRtacular!
That’s it. Do that, and you are in with a chance to win!
Winners will receive the much sought after limited edition RAWRtacular / Back Office T-Shirt, and have their entry displayed here on the RAWRlog for all to see!
TO ENTER: Send an email with your entry attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the word ‘RAWRtober’ in the email title, so I know that entry isn’t spam.
I will accept entries from now, right up until Friday October 28th 2011. I will pick the ones I like to be posted up and awarded a prize. Good luck everyone!
RAWRtober Competition Rules
- All entries must be original drawings, videos, or photos owned by the participant.
- Image files should be sent as attachments, and should not be larger than 2MB in size.
- Video files may be linked via YouTube, but must be linked to the participant’s YouTube account.
- No copyrighted material will be accepted.
- Entry to competition confirms that RAWRtacular Productions has permission to use material supplied, on RAWRtacular.com, and in related social media.
- One entry per person.
- Entry to competition does not guarantee a prize.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- RAWRtacular Productions reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these rules. RAWRtacular Productions reserves the right to amend these rules.
Sorry for the legal feel of that, but you’ve go to be careful on the big, bad interweb.
I hope you all enjoy the upcoming month of RAWRtober!